Sunday, November 26, 2017

Full House Challenge 2018

I do not need an excuse to read but it makes me feel much more productive if I can claim I am meeting a challenge.  With that said, I am signing up for The Full House Challenge hosted by Book Date.

Here is the description from the Book Date site:



  • Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2018
  • Write and publish a post stating your intention to participate. In the post please include the Challenge graphic and a link back to this post. Then link your intention post at the bottom of this post.  Make sure it is the actual post and not just a generic link to your blog.  If you do not have a blog, leave a comment with stating your intention below and how you are going to track.
  • Add your reviews back here on the link in this post. At the end of every three months there will be two prizes of  U.S. $15 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or U.S. Amazon voucher, for the entries. There will be a new linky then for the next quarter and so on to the end of December.
  • Reviews are not mandatory and if you prefer to keep a list of the books read and the category they cross off the card, then you can still enter for the completion of a Full House by linking to that list on the final linky or in a comment. The list could be kept on somewhere like Goodreads or in a Google doc.  If you are on Goodreads but don't have a blog you might like to link your reviews to the linky to be in to win the quarterly prizes.  Or any place where you do reviews on the web.

There is a list of categories as well as this Bingo-like card.  I am going to put the list on the sidebar and as I read a book, I will replace the descriptor with the title.  
Prizes are always nice but the challenge is my reward.  Who am I kidding?  I just want to be able to say "I must finish this one book for my challenge!"
https://bookdate.blogspot.com/2017/11/full-house-reading-challenge-2018.html?showComment=1512400991511#c8332173532757722972

1 comment:

Kathryn T said...

Thanks Janet, will sort the link for you. All the best for your reading in 2018.