Monday, November 27, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What better way to start a new week than a laugh out loud escapade with Stephanie Plum and her sidekick 'ho turned bounty hunter, Lulu.  

All the regulars are on hand:  Joe, the cop, Grandma Mazur and Stephanie's family, the bail bond staff, and Ranger.  In this installment Diesel returns to upset Stephanie's already shaky love life.

No doubt I will breeze through this but the tbr stack is toppling over.  Next up is Blue Lightning by Ann Cleeves one of her Shetland series and several more Chistmas novellas by Anne Perry.

I'm ready to rock and roll.



This meme is hosted by Book Date.

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

I burned out on the Stephanie Plum series a while ago. They all seemed the same. I should give them a try again. Come see my week here. Have a great week!

Janet said...

No, Kathy they are pretty much the same but I read them because Lulu and Grandma Mazur are so darn funny. I belly laugh at them. I'd like to think I am like Stephanie but I am probably more like her poor mom suffering through the family! I admit they are not literary masterpieces. lol

Kathryn T said...

Nice to see you enjoying a favourite series. I think we all have them and love the characters. Enjoy. And thanks for joining in with the Full House challenge for 2018 as well!

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books. Come see what I'm reading this last week of November.

Elizabeth said...

Nice list. First time visiting your lovely blog.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and leaving such a sweet comment.

Fun that you were a teacher too.

ENJOY your week.

Elizabeth