Saturday, May 7, 2016

Friday Finds on a Saturday Morning



My Friday Finds are in anticipation of the "Bout of Books" read-a-thon that begins Monday.  My goal is to read books that I have in my personal library.  That means no trips to Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or the library.  I will choose from what is on hand.

I intend to begin with Stephen Coonts' Flight of the Intruder.  I have read many of the Jake Grafton Series as well as the Tommy Carmellinni ones but I have read them out of order so now I am back to the very beginning.  Jake is a lieutenant fighter pilot in the Viet Nam war.  That does go back a ways.  After that I will move on the Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson.  Somewhere during the challenge I want to read book two in the Game of Thrones series.  Yes I might be the only one who is not up to date in that.  I have only read book one and seen season one.  

I have set aside two to three hours each day for reading, but I suspect that if I play my cards right I will get more.  I will take time out to watch "Dancing with the Stars" and "Survivor" but there isn't much else I want to see.

Hopefully, with the challenge I will take some titles off my TBR stack.  It will barely make a dent!


No comments: