Sunday, December 10, 2017

Weekly Wrap-up

Books Read:
  • The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
  • The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens
  • The Deal of a Lifetime by Fredrik Backman
  • A New York Christmas by Anne Perry
  • The Angel Court Affair by Anne Perry
  • A Christmas Message by Anne Perry
Reading:
  • David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
Books To Be Read:
  • Mr. Dickens and His Carol by Samantha Silva
  • A Christmas Return by Anne Perry
With the exception of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, it seems my December reading is centered on Dickens and Perry.  For some reason I associate Christmas with Victorian England.

I have chosen to read Copperfield in the original installments from Dickens' magazine.  It will take me until December 24.  In the meantime, I will include other holiday fare.

I hope to post some reviews or reactions to these works.  I owe a decent review of The Old Curiosity Shop.  That is what I am working on now.  I will post it upon its completion.  


No comments: