Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Fill-in

And...here we go! 

1. Right now I'm going to fix a cup of coffee and read Predator by Patricia Cornwell.
2. Buying books is my well known quirk.
3. Are you conservative?
4. I take the dog out first, then coffee!
5. That's why I don't talk politics.
6. Dancing with the Stars is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my husband, daughter in law and grandchildren, tomorrow my plans include reading and watching the Washington Capitals hockey and Sunday, I want to visit a new church!

This little challenge is courtesy of Friday Fillins at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Janet!~ Good to "see" you again! I was getting worried! I would move closer to be with my Grandchildren also - if I had any that is! LOL!

Linda

jenclair said...

I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee, but it is Saturday morning. It was the same on Friday, though! Sounds like a great plan for the weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Janet. :)