Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Finds


There is quite a haul this week.  I have my To Kill A Mockingbird book bag and two cozies from the library - Bedeviled Eggs by Laura Child and Crewel World by Monica Ferris.  I was also able to pick up the May copy of Book Page early.  Then from Barnes and Noble I have All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett.  Not pictured here is a third book from the library that I am already reading - One Dark Night by Kevin F. McMurray.  This is a "true crime" book.  It is pretty dreary today so I am going to curl up with my book and let the rest of the world go by....Until the NFL draft begins tonight with rounds 2 and 3!  

1 comment:

Linda said...

This book might be something my husband would like. I will check it out at Amazon and read the blurbs!!

Linda in VA